Hey Blog Readers!
I’m glad you’re here. Thanks for taking the time to read my very first post!
As you can glean from my website, I am a Registered Nurse and Health Coach who is passionate about helping others see the possibilities for creating the lives they desire. Often we need guidance to get started, to hope, to dream, to develop a solid action plan. Change can be hard; overwhelming, paralyzing and scary as hell. Yet I maintain that we ALL hold infinite untapped power, and that life is ultimately more fulfilling when we choose to create lives filled with health and wellness, purpose, and connection to others and nature.
Make the commitment now and create the space in your life to move forward. Clear away the clouded picture of others’ expectations of you from the past; focus on what you really want now and in the future. Set a SMART goal or two and surround yourself with support. I promise that your world WILL shift in many wonderful and unexpected ways that you couldn’t anticipate. Keep moving ahead with motivation and perseverance to continue executing your dreams. Change can be fun, invigorating and exciting as hell!
I have procrastinated and been paralyzed long enough regarding creating this blog. I go forward and embrace the unknown with a clear mission: to connect with YOU the reader to educate, inspire and motivate. I will listen, learn and grow. I invite much dialogue and laughter along the way. Let’s tap our power…
I START WITH GRATITUDE
- for my health and wellness, where knowledge really IS power;
- for 2 loving parents, who taught me that if I worked hard enough I could achieve my goals;
- for supportive family and friends, who continually offer advice, encouragement and laughter;
- for nature’s awe-inspiring and bounteous gifts;
- for transcendent music and art;
- for the ability to learn and grow and be enriched by the lives of others;
- for technology, and its power to connect the world.
What do you have gratitude for?